Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Seniority rocks

Today the Mom opened up a whole bunch of windows to "let the air in." All I know is that it lets the cold in too but she never listens to my complaints. Anyways, it wasn't that cold and there were some good smells coming in so I figured I would jump on the window to enjoy them. But noooo....the Doofi beat me to it. They are so big that the two of them blocked the entire window sill. How rude! I was just going to jump up there and whap 'em a few times when the Mom kicked one of them off. "Give Ayla a chance to enjoy the window," she said and then put me on the sill. I guess seniority does have its advantages.

Oh ya. I've been tagged by The Monsters...

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Well, let's see...

"I hate seeing the Mom and Dad so sad because they miss her."

Ah...that's when the Great-Grammy died. :(

If you want to do this one, tag, you're it.

No comments: