Sunday, June 10, 2007

Still Waiting

The Mom didn't hear from Dr. Country Bob on Friday but he did say the results might take until Monday to get in. Have I mentioned I hate waiting?

Things seem to be going OK. The Mom says I've been a little more feisty lately and thinks that getting those four teeth removed was a Good Thing. If it means more Stinky Goodness for me then of course it's a Good Thing. Duh.

My face is still a bit swollen but I don't know if it's from the surgery or the original swelling that was there. Hopefully we'll be getting some good news tomorrow. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out.

4 comments:

Parker said...

We are keeping our paws crossed! Keep snarfing the food!

The Furry Kids said...

We're crossing our paws, too.

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you a big (HUG)and I'm keeping my paws crossed.

Karen Jo said...

I hope the remaining face swelling is just from the surgery and that you will get all better now. Waiting is hard. We are all waiting with you for the news.