Tuesday, June 19, 2007

OK Enough Already

OK, getting the extra attention was nice. At first. Sometimes a girl just wants to hang out in the closet and be left alone. Especially with the weather being all yucky and humid. I'm tired, cranky, and the temperatures in house range from too cold to too hot. This means:
  • I do not want to be yanked out of my nice closet. It's probably one of the most comfortable places too because it's dark and and not too cold from your stupid air conditioner thingie.
  • I do not want to be hugged. You're body heat and my body heat just makes things too freaking hot.
  • I do not want to sleep on the pillow for the entire night. Usually either the Annoying One comes to bother me or else Loki sleeps on top of me. That's more of the combined heat thingie and that's a Bad Thing.

If you really want to make me happy, you can give me my Stinky Goodness when I ask for it. Don't just go "oh look...Ayla's out of the closet." If I'm looking at you and yowling, that usually means "get your tush out of the bed and feed me dammit." How difficult is this to comprehend?

14 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

It's furry difficult for beans to comprehend that. I don't fink their brains werk rite.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Sometimes da comprehending fing is really hard fur da humans to do.

Max said...

Expecting people to think is expecting way too much. They like to believe they know what we reallty want, but honestly, how often do they get it right???

The Crew said...

We think, at this point you should be able to do whatever you want to do! Sleep where you want, eat as much as you want...just GO FOR IT!

Karen Jo said...

Yeah, I think you should get Stinky Goodness whenever you want it. Your closet sounds like a great place for a kitty. I don't blame you for wanting to stay there.

Parker said...

Those silly beans, but, I think they just want to be good to you. It's hard to make them strike a balance!

Chrissie said...

It is bloody hot outside! Stay in your closet if you want to!

Victor Tabbycat said...

You tell her, Ayla!
Bonnie won't sleep on the big bed if I's there. I wish she would. Purrs!

Lux said...

I'm with you on that Stinky Goodness thing, Ayla!

Anonymous said...

Georgia has to work very hard to get our humans to comprehend that too. However, they are slowly learning that food is her greatest pleasure and are learning that if she is out to put food in the dish...

Then I get to clean it up...

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I love napping in the closet, under the blouses, but Momma doesn't understand when you get older you like to hide and nap.

We all luvs you and wishing you the best!

Mittens

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We dont sleep on the pillow (The Big Thing moves around too much), but we often sleep right next to him.

But closets are good, especially cluttered ones. That way, there is usually a small place to curl up just by oneself.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

How are you feeling Ayla? We are doing a lot of purring for you!!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Pee Ess.....you can come ofur ANYTIME@!!