Friday, June 09, 2006

Sleepy Day

Usually it's on rainy days that everybody sleeps but today I think everybody is wiped out.

The Mom is out like a light. She had a really rough week with her depression and school. I know she's been doing a lot of reading and spending time at the computer. The class she's taking is online which she vowed she's never going to do again if she can help it. So, I'm just letting her sleep. The poor thing needs it. Also, it's the least I can do since she didn't once forget to give me my Stinky Goodness.

Frankie is all wiped out too. He went to the V-E-T today. One of his eyes is dialating more than another and that has the Mom all freaked out. The V-E-T did a whole bunch of blood work that came out fine, but he still has to go in for his ears to be checked and to get a chest x-ray. For a Maine Coon, he's an ok cat so I want him to be healthy. He's the only Brat that's smart enough to leave me alone.

As for me, I'm just glad it's not raining today. My bones needed a break. All this dampness has been a serious pain in my tush. Literally. The Mom said it'll be nice over the weekend so I'm looking forward to three days without the arthritis acting up. Yippee.

6 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Everyday is a sleepy day for me.......

Patches Lady

Anonymous said...

Sleep is our #1 sport.
~moose, nala and turtle

Zeus said...

I hope your human pet gets some rest. School is very tiring. I know personally: I've been watching the human pet sleep practically all weekend!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Mom says to tell you that she knows those on-line classes are h*ll excep for the ones that Daddy teaches. Eifen most of his students like his classes. Wif all that learning sometimes you jus gotta nap lots like us.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Zithromax affects Medical mutual vision plan lasik surgery Facial plastic and cosmetic surgery center domain watcher monitors deleted domains Survive thrive merchant services industry cheapest solution voip medical malpractice lawyer akron

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Antihistamines and wellbutrin various internet marketing Taxas hold &aposem poker Withdrawal symptoms of valium