Thursday, June 15, 2006

Frankie

Frankie is home and seems to be recovering well from his little ordeal to the V-E-T. A little too well if you ask me. Last night he actually tried to sleep on the Mom's pillow. I don't think so. It's bad enough that I've been forced to share it with the Annoying One. There is no way I'm going to allow one of those big moose cats to take my spot. There just isn't enough room. So, I taught Frankie a lesson and gave him a good whap upside the head. That got the point across. He may be deaf but he's not stupid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Frankie. Come on, Ayla. You can share a little bit of space with him. He's old and infirm, after all. Not like Moose, who needs a good wawp every single day of his LIFE. Ahem.
~ turtle

Ivan from WMD said...

I don't know. Some cats arrive late in the family and think they can just take over the place.

Kukka-Maria said...

I think you are completely justified. Thwap him again and again if you must. He needs to learn who is the boss!

Unknown said...

You're in a touch spot, Ayla. You can't let Frankie take over and yet you can't whap him up too often in front of witnesses. Hold your own but be discreet! -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie