Saturday, June 17, 2006

Now I'm Mad....

It's bad enough that the Mom forgot to go to the store today to get Stinky Goodness so I'll be without for 24 hours. I do have dried food, but that's not the same.

The two humans went out to dinner for steak and THEY DIDN'T BRING ANY BACK HOME FOR ME!!! Can you believe that? Considering that I did not get my Stinky Goodness at all today, they should've bought an entire filet mignon home for me, but did they? Noooooo. How rude. What do they bring back? Salad. What the heck? I may just have to poop on their pillows now.

5 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh oh. Naughty beans!

~~ Boni

Unknown said...

A hairball in their shoes works well also. It's even better if you can wake them from a sound sleep with your sound effects -- Alberta

Zeus said...

I had a similar experience yesterday. My human pet went out to eat at a breakfast buffet, but did not give me breakfast before she left. Oh, I was livid!

Unknown said...

Poor Ayla! But caca in their bed Hmmm! =^^=

Quilt Granny said...

I hear you Ayla. Food is after all what we cats live for. Did you ever notice that 'beans never forget to get their own groceries. Good Grief they were right there in the store and forgot to walk down the cat food aisle...I'm not buying it. Check the jewellry box. I betcha she bought a bauble for herself with the grocery money.