Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Now I'm Mad....

The Mom was updating some of my favorite blog links when she showed me the story from 5 Cat Style and the Flyer. It seems that a really stupid and mean human decided that a kitten was too much of a hassle and brought it to the SPCA, lying that it was a stray, and poor little Tiffy was put to sleep. The Mom was crying when she read the story and me? I'm just plain mad. How can some stupid human do something like that to a cute innocent kitten. OK. So she was pooping in "inappropriate" spaces. Hello? We're animals. When we do stuff like that it usually means we're sick or trying to make a point. You don't put us down for something that small. Heck, I constantly poop just outside the litter box just to get back at the Mom for making me live with eight Brats. Do you see her running me off to the shelter to get rid of me? No.

Personally, I wish there was some way to lock people like this up and put them down. It's only fair. If they have no compassion for someone as cute as Tiffy, well they should be slung up from their privates and all the cats in the area should be able to use them as a scratching post for the rest of their lives. Nah. Even that's too nice for them.

I'm going to hug the Mom and be thankful I have people who care for me.

8 comments:

Goddess Adrasteia said...

I think I'm going to throw up. It's about the nicest thing I can do because the other thing is to buy a plane ticket to wherever I have to go to beat Tiffy's family senseless. Then again, can't beat anything out of them that they don't already have. Gah, I am fuming over this!!!

PrincessMia said...

Thank you for honouring Tiffy.

::purrs::

Lone Star Purrs said...

We agree Ayla! Momma just feels bad for the daughters...having to live wif that man.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Our mommy agrees wif you Ayla. She was so upset that she also wanted to fly to Singapore and "rip his private parts out through his ears" but then she figured he didn't have any private parts because he was a coward. Then she cried some more.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ayla

You are right. Putting a poor little kitty down for NO REASON is so bad I can't even think straight to put words to it. I is so mad and upset. How can terrible beans like that live wif themselves. Curses on him for the next swillqon years.

*ABBY

The Crew said...

We're all so lucky that we live in homes where everyone wants us! We feel bad for poor Tiffy, but she's in a better place. We feel worse for this terrible mans family.

=^..^= said...

Stay with your Mommy forever, won't you?

And thank you for remembering little Tiffy.

~5-Cat Style

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Hyatt regency kowloon fax number sweaters body building logo Swedish coffee makers Registrar &aposs office gibraltar teeth whitening product kit Mitsubishi dealer uk Teeth whitening norfolk virginia los+angeles+professional+tooth+whitening alpine dvd car navigation system