Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oh brother

That little twit Loki caught me typing my blog up last night and decided that it was "too fun" not to do. So the idiot turned around and started typing up his own entry. Thankfully he's too stupid to figure out how to create his own blog and just posted up on the Mom's Flock O' Fuzzies blog.

Speaking of stupid, this morning he's running around, spaz'ing as usual. However, I discovered that he was chasing after...get this...NOTHING! I mean, if you're going to run around like a crazy cat, at least have a purpose in it. All he does is tear through the house for no reason what so ever. Why? I barely have enough energy to get from the bed to the food dish. Why waste it all on nothing? I don't understand kittens.

1 comment:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sometimes they have so much energy it doesn't matter that there is nothing actually there. At least he wasn't expending it on you...