Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's Me

Hmmm....

Mom finally got off the computer and I can use it. It's about time. All she does is sit at the ugly piece of plastic for hours at a time when she should be petting me or chasing away all the Brats from my sleepy place.

The other day, Mom showed me these blogs where other cats talk about their lives. Well, they aren't the only ones that can do it. I need a way to vent anyways. The humans in my life are bad enough. However, the Mom decided to force me to live with seven Brats, who torment me day and night. Bah.

I guess I should write a bit about myself. I'm 15 years old and I think I still look pretty good for my age. I would look better if I just had the humans pampering me rather than the additional Brats. Why Mom felt the need to get more cats is beyond me. One would be bad enough but she had to get seven! At least the other human, whom I'm forced to call Dad, isn't too bad. He at least pets me and gives me treats. All the Brats do are chase me around, wake me up, and eat my food.

No comments: