Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Dad is Sick

Today the Dad wasn't feeling too good. I could tell because he spent most of the day in the really big sleepy spot. I don't mind sharing the big sleepy spot with him. He stays in one spot and doesn't bother me for the most part, plus he knows to give me pets so he is allowed to join me.

However, most of the Brats decided to infringe upon our space in the big sleepy spot. They just come in to suck up all the attention away from me. I'm the Dad's "comfy cat" and the only one deserving of his attention. One of the younger Brats decided to sleep on his chest, which only I can do. The nerve! At least the Dad was smart enough to focus his attention on me and not the Brats. This is why I like this human. Otherwise, I would have to smack him upside the head.

No comments: