Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why I Blog?

DaisyMae Maus has tagged me. So I must give five reasons why I blog. Hmmm. Good question.
  1. I need a place to vent about the Brats and the Humans.
  2. I like to share my opinions with the world about various things.
  3. To put up embarrassing photos of the Brats for the whole world to see.
  4. To tell the Mom that I'm really the one in charge of the house, not her.
  5. To meet like-minded kitties who can understand me and my need to thwap the Annoying One.

As usual, it looks like I'm the last one to do this so I'm tagging anybody who hasn't done it yet.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

those is great reasons!!! Gramma Trixie would haf unnerstood your need to thwap purrfektly! she likded to thwap us.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

I haven't been tagged. I agree wif your reasons... Mine mostly match! I may post them later. Or not; only if I feel like it.

Tiger Lily said...

Excellent reasons Ayla. I'm considered the brat in my family and I'm sure Jemima understands exactly why you need to thwap!

I haven't been tagged that I know of so I'll take your tag and try to get mine posted today.

Anonymous said...

Lol..Great Reasons.

Karen Jo said...

Those are good reasons to blog. I can understand your desire to thwap the Annoying One.