Friday, March 09, 2007

Shoes are a Bad Thing

The Mom is still gimping around. Her ankle is getting better, but her v-e-t decided to put acid on her other foot and scrape away at it with a knife for some strange bizarre reason. Boy, I thought my v-e-t was bad. At least she only pokes me with a needle.

Personally, I think the biggest problem with humans is that they wear shoes. Some of the Mom's shoes look like nasty torture devices. And she wonders why she has problems with her feet! Geeze. Doesn't take a kitty Einstein to figure that one out. Just stop wearing shoes. Look at us kitties. We don't wear shoes and we rarely, if ever, have problems with our pitties. Mine are healthy, soft, and a nice shade of pink. You don't see me going to a v-e-t to get scraped. If only the humans would listen to us more.

6 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, we are glad we don't have to wear those shoues! The Big Thing wears them, but they are large and soft and dont seem to cause him any troubles. In fact, it seems he can hardly walk without them.

Tiger Lily said...

Mom and my Daddy wear shoes when they go out hunting but they usually don't in the house. I think shoes should just be my toys 'cuz they're so much fun to play with.

Karen Jo said...

It sounds to me like your Mom has been wearing shoes that don't fit her right. I'm sorry she has to get so much owie stuff done to her feet.

Anonymous said...

Scraping her foot that sounds painful.Ayla I agree humans should llisten to us more.My mommy has problems with her feet too.

Lux said...

Owwie! Scraping sounds painful!

I hope your mom finds some comfy shoes after this ...

Anonymous said...

eeeewwwwwww! acid? knives? scraping? YUK! shoes are horrible things, though we wish we had some when it's nail clipping time.