Sunday, April 02, 2006

Apologies

OK. The Mom said I went a bit overboard yesterday in my post about the Annoying One. Bah. She even made me apologize to him. Double bah. What does she expect? I'm tormented by him day-in, day-out, so what do you want me to do? Give him kisses? I don't think so.

Speaking of tormenting, the two Doofi really went off their rockers this morning. They were running all over the apartment, knocking things every where. Boy was the Mom pissed! She was complaining it was bad enough they were losing an hour sleep (don't know what that's about), but the Doofi woke her and the Dad up really early. Hello? Welcome to my hell. What do you think those two Brats do when you go out? They just don't sit there all cute. The Mom should've named them "Destructo-Brats."

7 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, my.......your people lost an hour too? Mom said something about getting it back when the leaves start falling. How can they start falling, when they already falldead, there are no leaves on the trees!!! Too confusing, must nap.....

Mittens

Shaggy and Scout said...

Ayla, You need a vacation at an exclusive cat spa. With all you have to put up with, its truly what you deserve!

Petey said...

Love is never having to say you're sorry. And since you don't love the doofi, then you must say you're sorry. But that doesn't mean that you can't thwap them in the head; it just means you have to say sorry every time. So, go ahead and enjoy hating them if you must.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Ize sorri bout da bratsez in ur housie... iz dey peeple bratz or stepsibbies.

I dont alwayz lie my stepsibbiez... dey boy katz...

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

bad keybord.... stop dat...

i meens ta sa like... i wanta go out now bye bye.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

I knows what you mean Ayla. I has to put up wif Beau Beau jumpin all over me alla time. Sometimes I jus has to 'nore him.
Kisses, Angie

craziequeen said...

charlie is a Destructo-Brat.

He does interrupt my sleeping all the time, and even bothers me in my tray!!

not nice

pandora