Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tired Out Tuesday

At least it is for the Mom. She is really wiped out. Today she taught in the morning, worked all day at the library, and then her and Dad drove up to Vernon to put an official offer on the house they like. The Mom confided that she was really scared about the whole thing. Um. Ok. If you're really scared then why are you doing it? Sounds kind of silly if you ask me. Though personally I'm starting to like the idea of a bigger place. A bigger place means less chance of me running into any of the Brats. I still doubt I'll get my own room but the Mom did say there were a LOT of closets, which means that I probably will get my own closet. That would be a Good Thing.

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

well, a closet isn't as big as a whole room, but if it's yours alone, it will be nice. but a whole room would be the bestest.

Gemini said...

Oh that sounds nice, but I'd still hate to have to move.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

well a closet wudn't be so bad cuz leest yoo got sumwhere kwiet to go on yer own

Ivan from WMD said...

Did it work out? Did it, did it, did it?